3 Things You Need to Know About Your HTML5 Presentation in TCI Subscriptions
- August 11th, 2015 4:17 pm
New to TCI’s HTML5 presentations or you just need a refresher? Here are 3 quick tips that will help you become a TCI HTML5 presentation expert!
There are four ways you can navigate through the slides while you are looking at a HTML presentation.
- 1. Click on the left and right arrow buttons embedded within the presentation slides
- 2. Press on the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard
- 3. Drag and drop the slider bar located toward the lower right of the presentation
- 4. Jump to a slide by inputting the slide # in the text box toward the lower right of the presentation
Each presentation will have a similar structure, best described through the ‘3 Ps’.
- 1. The preparation slides will tell you what to gather and prep before class, as well as provide you an overview of the lesson.
- 2. The preview slide is where you would begin teaching the lesson by giving a preview of the lesson to your students.
- 3. The processing assignment that concludes the lesson will summarize key concepts learned within the lesson.
3. Interactive Slides
Lastly, what would our HTML presentations be without interactive slides?
Cool audio snippets and quick, thought-provoking exercises are just two examples of the interactive activities you’ll find in our presentations.
Bonus! NGSS Standards Notation
Here’s a special tip specific to our 100% NGSS K5 Science programs. Some slides will include standards notation at the bottom-right of the slide when you’re meeting one of the science standards with our presentation.
We hope these tips help you in the classroom and on your way to becoming a TCI subscription expert!